Here at FIDC we believe that business advice is a fundamental component in promoting economic development in the Falkland Islands. Whether you are looking to establish a new business or expand an existing one we offer free business advice to anyone seeking any type of assistance with their business.
Do you already run a business? Looking to expand, diversify or just looking to consolidate?
Our staff have a wealth of experience across a range of sectors and are available to help you.
Have you got a Business idea? Thinking of starting a new business?
We recognise that taking that idea and making it a success can be daunting; it can raise more questions than answers:
What do I need to do? How do I go about doing it? What is a business plan? What will it cost?
To find out how to answer these question just follow our step by step guide. It's as easy as 1-2-3:
- Contact our Development Manager, Louise Ellis she provides a first port of call for anyone with a query regarding business development
- Book an appointment to come and have a free one-to-one consultation with on of our development team.
- Discuss your requirements and future plans with us. Our Development team will help you decide what's right for you, how to plan and ultimately start a successful business in the Falkland Islands.
We can help with:
- Building a realistic plan for your business, so your business grows the way you want it to.
- Analysis of current cash-flows to help ensure you have the funds to operate now and into the future.
- Looking at ways of raising capital for future growth.
- Producing a realistic budget and time line to help you achieve your goals.
- Accessing finance for your business.
Come in and see us today, it's easier than you think!
Please find below ourtemplate which can be used to form your business ideas. This template allow you to structure a strong business plan and project one year's worth of financial information. Using thid template, you can assess whether your business ideas are robust and practical. Download the business plan template, and get in touch to find out how we can not only support you in preparing a high-quality plan, but will take you step by step through the whole business start-up process, so you are confident you’ve addressed everything you need, before you start officially trading.
A business plan is a written document that describes a business, its objectives, its strategies, the market it is in and its financial forecasts. It has many functions, from securing external funding to measuring success within your business. It is essential to have a realistic, working business plan when you’re starting up a business.
Please note these template are originally for UK businesses, so some information may not be relevant to the Falkland Islands (i.e. National Insurance tax). If you have trouble downloading these files, please contact us for help.